Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wipe it off!

So, here's another funny from Baby. Often when I kiss Baby (usually when she is already upset), she gets really angry with me and tells me to "Wipe it off, wipe it off, Mommy!". Ha ha. So, I have to wipe my kiss off of her.

And I forgot lazy parenting technique #478...leave dirty breakfast dishes in the refrigerator while running out for the morning so the ants won't get them. Seems like I had a bit of an ant problem. I think the ants are under control now, but I still find myself putting breakfast dishes in the fridge so I don't have to look at them!!!!

OK...off to work on the 6th and FINAL chair!

2 comments:

John Peterson said...

Nice. Sounds like a bachelor tip from Wook...

JOhn

Unknown said...

its not lazy parenting!!! Its being a single parent who is trying to keep a house going!! I have a bit of a pest problem in my house and well i have taken that advice! well its better than sticking plastic cups over them so I don't have to deal with it right?!
( I read this to Chris and he was like great I guess there will be lots of cups everywhere when I get home. He says for me to stick my stuff in the fridge instead!!)