Baby has some interesting news for me. There are several kids in her class that are getting new siblings in the fall (and for those of you interested, Baby is NOT one of those), so she has been learning about brothers and sisters. I asked her if she had a baby brother, and she said, "No, I have a sister." Very matter of fact like. The sister even has a name, which coincidentally is her own. Could this be an imaginary friend?! I dunno, but it's cute and funny. And it's gone on for several days. I wonder if there is something Hubby needs to tell me...mmmm?!
Speaking of brothers. I actually DO have a brother. Big Brother and C were here visiting for a few days from Denmark (as you may remember). I've heard of toddlers flushing all kinds of crazy things down the toilet, but I did not expect for Big Brother to. We hear from the family room...oh, no! Oh no! Oh no! Big Brother had (accidentally) flushed his sun glasses! Phunny, and gross! We thought they were gone for good (I sorta thought the plumbing was gone for good, too), but he managed to fashion some sorta hook thing from a hanger and grocery bag (?) to fish them out. Ew. You wouldn't catch those on my face again.
Ah, it's cooling off around here...only in the mid 90s! We may even venture outside today.
1 comment:
that is to cute!! I know of another lil girl who has been saying similar things. You might want to ask babies partner in crime about it haha! Ella asked me if I could have a baby! Boy am I in trouble lol! Sounds like baby is being just as cute as ever.
Post a Comment