Friday, July 31, 2009

I need the moon



We have been having fun! Last night we went to an outdoor concert and picnic with Grams and some friends. Man, did those girls DANCE! They sure do like to move, and they had a super time. The adults had a good time too. It was quite a walk from the concert area to the parking lot, and even though we left early, the girls had a late night. It got dark on our way back to the car and the girls noticed the moon. Made me wonder if Baby had seen the moon. I know she has, but she isn't often up late enough to see it. Anyway, she was quite taken with it and kept repeating, "I need moon, I need moon, I need moon!" We brainstormed about ways we could reach it...a ladder maybe? An airplane? A lasso? I finally told her that maybe she could ask Daddy when he came home to see what he could do about it. Sorry, Hubby! I may have told her that you might be able to do a few other things when you get home, too. Oops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard you guys had a great time!! I love the pictures those are cute. By the way be sure to read my blog. I got some exciting news!!