Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mommy, I kiss it


I hope you all had a nice July 4th! We made a trip down to visit my parents and had a good time. I'm excited that this is the last holiday we'll have to celebrate w/o Hubby. At least the last one for awhile. On the drive home I managed to get a raging headache. We stopped to have lunch and I had to put my head down on the table. I kept telling Baby that my head hurt. And twice she said, "Mommy, I kiss it? I kiss your head?" I know I've said it before, but she is just the SWEETEST thing! Between the kisses and Excedrin, my head did get better. I even managed to ask for some help from one of my friends, so I had someone at home ready to play with Baby while I rested and unloaded the car, etc....It's so nice to have a support network!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad your head is all better. We missed the lil sweetie today. Guess we will see you guys tomorrow.