...all the silly things like
- singing and dancing naked in front of the mirror after bath
- wearing winter boots in the summer
- and rain boots in the sum
- "Mommy, turn around, turn around, dance!"
- "No, I do it"
- "I need James Taylor"
- "Just a little bit more" (milk, crackers, whatever)
- Elmo walks
- "I need game"
- "I need car panties" which are of course little boy underpants
- Fierce hugs and kisses (She loves rough, as I like to say. If a 2 year old hasn't knocked you down when you've picked him/up from school, you're missing out.)
- naming our favorite things from the day
- listening to her talk herself to sleep
- "Hear that noise?"
- "Mommy, you like oatmeal (or whatever)?" Then hearing the inflection in her voice as she is astounded and says, "You do?!"
- "Mommy, you need chocolate candy?" Uh, yes is always the answer to that. Although it's a little more funny than just that, because she asks me that after I visit the ladies room. Ha ha! Don't we all wish we still got chocolate candy for that?
1 comment:
These are the things I have stored in the "movies of my mind."
Post a Comment