Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Falling Apart

Right here, right at the end. I'm falling apart. I'm a mess. It's like the little engine that could got right to the crest of the hill and gave up. What I'm saying is...it's not over yet, folks. I'm running out of steam and I still need your prayers! Today hasn't been that much different from any other day to prompt this writing, it's just that I finally decided to share. I've been feeling like this for a few weeks now. Like the end is in sight, but it's just not here. And it seems so long away. I know that's odd since it's only a few more weeks and we've made it OK for the past year, but I think I've held it together for as long as I can. One more day gone, only 30ish to go?

3 comments:

Grams said...

You've been so strong and courageous; I've been so proud of you. ....And I'll be there to hang out a few days just as soon as I can....

Unknown said...

You can do it I know you can. The end is in sight you can hold out and be just as strong and amazing as you have been until now. I think when we know the time is getting close are emotions run so high we almost let them get the best of us. I am always here to help you if you need it. Just take it day by day and take a deep breath and breathe.

John Peterson said...

I think you can. I think you can...