Wednesday, June 3, 2009

She is SO SWEET!

Baby is just the sweetest little thing EVER. I'm not sure where she's learned this, or maybe it's just her nature. She has to hug and kiss EVERYTHING. And by everything, I mean just that. The car door, her ball, me (love that!), flat Daddy, and today it was the sign post outside of school. The sign post? Seriously? Hug and kiss, hug and kiss, full out with the "mmmmaahhh" sound. I mean, sometimes it's borderline making out! I have to turn my head to dodge the open mouth kisses. Cracks me up a little.

I managed to get that 'ole bubble machine working today, and she had a great time with it, although I think it's a piece 'o junk. After bath we spent some time on the couch together. That's always fun, and we don't do that often enough. I told her I was tired, so Baby said, "Go night night, Mommy, close your eyes." So cute! Of course I had to close them after that and she kissed my cheek! Seriously, I just melt around her sometimes.

I'm holding on around here. Keeping it together for a couple more months. We've got big plans...Denmark is next week!

1 comment:

Grams said...

I'm always happy to hear the good stuff. And it is wonderful to know God hears and answers our prayers: one of mine that has been answered is for baby to be the best-ever two year old---and she is! (of course, she is my grandchild, too.....)