I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Poop in the pool :(
So, Baby has really been enjoying her swimming lessons. Today we got there a bit early and we had just barely gotten in and Baby jumped off the side a few times (her favorite), when we heard the lifeguard whistle and an urgent command to get out of the pool. I sorta kinda looked around and wondered what was going on and decided to heed the urgent command and hauled Baby and myself outta the pool. And then I hear the words "poop" and "pool". I decided not to investigate but rather take their word it. Baby, on the other hand, did not get it, and she was NOT happy. I felt sad for her. She was crying and clawing at me trying to get back in the pool. How do you explain that to a 2 year old? She finally calmed down and we drove home and had popsicles outside. That didn't really make up for it, but I thought it would help. I guess they are draining the pool, so we'll try this again tomorrow. Don't forget your swim diapers, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When there is poop in the pool they just add a boat load of chlorine to "shock" anything in there. I used to be a lifeguard and we had several cases of poop in the pool. Some real... some planted in the form of snickers bars... :P
JOhn
I know, they really treat poop like it's some real emergency. They close down the pool at our place too, even if the poop is still contained in a swim diaper.
Post a Comment