Saturday, November 21, 2009

A big day!



What a big day we had today! Grandparents got tickets for Baby to go to Curious George Live, and don't you know she just loved it. It wasn't bad for Momma and Daddy, either. After a quick nap we took Baby for a birthday party...3rd weekend in a row. Man, fall is a big time for babies! She had a great time at the bounce house and playing with her friends, and now she is just wiped out and already in bed. Momma and Daddy are gonna watch a movie. Thank You for Smoking. It was my pic. We'll see. I tend to choose some pretty bad ones fairly often.

Other news of note. I got stuck with the swine flu vaccine today. "They" say pregnant women die from it for no unexplainable reason. Kinda makes a pregnant woman uneasy. Although I wasn't too keen on getting it, I actually found a place that would vaccinate someone with insurance (not that the insurance paid for it or anything. And on that note...they got it free...why am I paying for it?!). So, I got stuck.

Movie time!

No comments: