Speaking of the weekly update...isn't the whole thing just wild? I mean, I hate to be cliche' about it, but it is a miracle, huh? You read these crazy things like by week 10 the heart is formed and functions and all organs are basically created and now (week 14) the baby can respond to pokes and prods. It's just wild. Sometimes I get a big head about it...wow, I'm creating a PERSON! But really, no, I'm just the hostess. God does all of this! Seriously...so complicated. So delicate. I wonder why this way? Such a process. You know it's God. It really blows the mind if you think about it too much. At least it does mine.
I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
False Alarm
So, I'm not one of those gals who just loves to be pregnant. I don't mind it so much, but I'm not wild about it either. I do particularly love one thing, tho, and that's feeling that little tiny baby bee bop around inside my belly. That's the best! So I've been waiting and anticipating when I can finally feel this little thing a movin' around, and what better day than Thanksgiving?! Hubby and I were on the couch just hangin' and relaxing after our big 'ole huge Thanksgiving dinner, and I thought I felt a kick! Hubby did too! We were sure! What fun! Then later one we were reading the weekly pregnant update and read, "It's still too early to feel your baby move...." Ba! Guess it was just that Thanksgiving diner since I haven't felt it since. Maybe in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment