I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Can't you just suck that in?
Uh, huh. Right. Today I was having a bit of trouble getting into some pants. I'm in no-woman's land in this pregnancy business. Maternity clothes too big, regular clothes too small. So out comes the whole handy rubber band trick. And I was having problems with it so I asked Hubby for assistance. Which. Was. A. Mistake. After little success of his own he says, "Can't you just suck that in a little bit?" Wow. It's not a little extra cake and ice cream around the midsection, people! It's a tiny human growing in there!! So, no. I can't just suck it in. Ah...it's gonna be awhile until I let him forget this one! At least I haven't lost my sense of humor. Still so good to have him home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW poor Mike! Glad you at least kept your humor about it. I think the boys lose the filters on their mouthes while they are gone. Chris said a few things while he was home that made me want to smack him upside the head! But it is so great to have them home isn't it?!
Congrats! I'm not sure if that was dry British humor or not, but it was pretty funny on this end. Now... if you were not preggers then Hubs might be sleeping with the dogs.
JOhn
It's amazing how fast you pop with the 2nd one. It's practically the day you get a positive test. Congrats, by the way! Oh, and yes, 2 is definitely more than 1. Fun, fun. ;)
Post a Comment