So, Baby had a real healthy dinner tonight: chicken nuggets (veggie), peanuts, and yogurt covered pretzels while watching TV (don't ask). I'm doing something else (like making lunch) and I hear, "Peanut nose, Mommy!". Which leads me to believe that Baby has put a peanut up her nose. And, ding ding ding, folks! We have a winner. Baby had indeed put a peanut up her nose. And she was real proud about it, too. Fortunately I didn't panic and I was able to squeeze it out (couldn't quite pull it out). Whew. It was really hard not to laugh about it in front of her, but I did get a chuckle while she wasn't looking.
On to other topics, I'm crazy. As if you didn't already know. So, I've been working on stripping and refinishing our dinning room chairs since last June because, well, I'm crazy, and I thought I'd have all the "extra" time with Hubby away. Ha. Ha. Ha. I've finished 4 and I thought I'd save the last 2 for Hubby's help while he's home. Well, now that he is set to arrive, oh, I dunno, like possibly TOMORROW, I've now decided that I don't want to work on the chairs while he is home and I must get them finished before he comes home. So, I've been out in the garage, but I'm already tired of this blasted project. Will it ever end?! Aaahhhh!!!!
1 comment:
OH no lil peanut nose! Well you know if it makes you feel better my 4 year old! yes that would be Ella Grace shoved a rock in her ear while at school on the playground because her friend told her she could hear music from it! After about 30 min or so I managed to pluck the bugger out with tweezers! She was terrified. Luckily she was ok.
Enjoy your time with Mike I am sure you where so excited to see him today. I hope I get to meet him while he is in town!
Post a Comment