
Maybe I should have titled this post Easter, since I do want to write about that, but let me fast forward to after Easter and after we returned home. Baby just cracks me up sometimes! I was in the kitchen (just like ALWAYS) when I hear her asking for help to get into her room (the door was closed). She kept saying, "Diaper, diaper" so naturally I think she needs one (not that she tells me that on a regular basis). She ran right to her diapers, took one, and then went straight to her Iraqi Camel and put a diaper on it! Ha ha! So of course I have to get into the spirit and dig out all those diapers from the Baby Alive she got for Christmas (currently in the "out" cycle). Now almost every doll and stuffed animal in the house has a diaper on it! Now...if only she could make the step into putting panties on everything instead. Mmm...So, check out the photo of the camel (and the chaotic house that has lately put me into heart attack mode).
OK, back to Easter. We did have a lovely Easter visiting my folks, and Baby practiced saying, "Jesus is alive" with a little prompting from Momma. She is continuing to really dig on this Easter egg hunt business.
For those of you who are wondering, I did (with Hubby's permission) open the latest package. Thanks for the mother's remembrance ring! It was just what I wanted! How ever did you know?!
OK. I gotta go get to this house before I seriously crawl up in a small circle on the floor and whimper.
PS: where was my yard man last week? Place is getting over grown.
2 comments:
Awwww the cute lil camel like Carley has! Carley likes to put her in swimsuites as I do recall the last time I was there!
Sounds like you had a fun Easter. Those kids sure do love to hunt for eggs!
Corinda if you need help with the house or with Sadie please please let me know. I am free most nights I just sit and wait for Chris to call hahaha. But no really please please let me help you if I can!
Wow! You got your hair cut! I like it! It looks great.
Post a Comment