I need cake!
I need dance!
Ha ha! I told her I needed cake, too, so we promptly shared 1 piece of chocolate and 1 piece of white. Yumm-y. Then we danced it all off. What fun!
Baby is spending a few days with grandparents. Lucky Baby. Lucky Momma! I've treated myself to a little shopping and a matinee. I also had time to plan our summer vacation. We are going to Denmark! Just me and Baby. Yeah. I know. I'm delusional about international travel with a 2 year old, but I'm just gonna do it. I think this whole Iraq thing has given me a lot of (false?) confidence about what I can manage. At any rate, we have round trip tickets for 2. For those of you who don't know, my brother lives there so it isn't a total random destination.
Aaaannnnddddd....it looks like Hubby will get to come home on a 2 week pass at the end of April! Whoo hoo! What a happy day.

2 comments:
Well, with the economies of the world in the toilet the dollar has actually become stronger, at least for the moment. So... you should get more bang for your buck in Denmark now as opposed to a year ago :)
http://www.google.com/finance?q=USDNOK
Oh, BTW... I stayed at home with Avery this weekend while Amy went off on a women's retreat. So I got a little glimpse of what you have been going through the last 6-months or so. It was great, but I was non-stop busy. Good job on going above and beyond these last 6-months!
JOhn
More on currency predictions via this Forbes interview on YouTube .
Peter Schiff is the head of Euro Pacific Capital and his claim to fame of late is predicting all of this stuff several years in advance and being brave enough to talk about it on the talkshows. He is also the author of several books and is pretty respected in the investing community.
JOhn
Post a Comment