I miss my baby! It's been about 2 hours and the house is so quiet. Too quiet. I tried to take a nap but the concept was just too foreign, and the house too quiet. So, I had to get up and get to that "to do" list I have for my springbreakfrombaby. I've already taken Weenie the dog to get her nails done and for her annual vet checkup. And I drove Hubby's truck. Gotta start driving that huge honkin' thing now that Dad (my Dad, that is) put a new battery in it. Don't worry, Hubby! I'll keep it running for you.
Ah...mmmm. I know the time will pass (probably too quickly), but it will be nice to have those little feet running around the house again! With that sweet little voice saying "get you, get you"!
Alright. Gotta go get to the rest of that to do list. Or maybe I'll just lie about for awhile eating leftover birthday cake, drinking coke, and watching TV. Sounds like springbreakfrombaby to me!
1 comment:
Well if you feel the need for kids I can always take Ella home!
I like your snack that sounds so yummy! I think I will relax tonight with some GS cookies and a coke.
We will miss Sadie at school this week. Enjoy your baby break!
Post a Comment