Friday, September 12, 2008

Today was a very good day





For no reason in particular. It just was. We were busy but not too busy. We went to my gym and Baby's gym (she LOVES the Little Gym). It is hard to get her out of the gym! And on gym days she usually takes a long(er) nap. Maybe that was why it was a good day. Anyway. Oh...and Baby had her first experience with cake batter! Oohh...I tell you what. She sure liked that. The big dog went to the groomer today for a bath and is now indoors in preparation for this hurricane. Now, isn't this talk about a hurricane here plum silly? I hope I'm not eating my words tomorrow. Anyway. I did bring in the lawn chairs and took down the wind chimes. Hope it doesn't get in the way of my wii party!

2 comments:

Melissa Lewellen said...

Just read some of your blog after not doing so for about a month. So happy to hear today was a good day! Sadie definitely looks happy at gym class. I think she is just a smartie who needs lots of stimulation.
Did I read a WII party?? What on earth do you play?

diane walton said...

can't wait for the SECOND round of WII-ness tomorrow night!!! woo-hoo! parker needs a kiss from his special girlfriend.