Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Open House

Today was Baby's first Open House at school! It was fun. Well, I guess it wasn't really all that exciting, but it was fun because it was the first. Of course I didn't know about it until I took Baby to school today since she hasn't been in a week, but oh well, we made it work. Oh, but that was the fun part of the day. Let me back up to how I found Baby this morning.

When I went to get Baby up (ha ha...she got ME up), her diaper as at one end of the crib, and she was at the other. A diaper disaster! I don't think she had it on at all last night. I'm not sure if it was user error or if she took it off. Either way, I had a wet (thankfully not dirty) mess on my hands. So, the day started the same way it usually ends...with a bath. A load of laundry later (down to the stuffed (not dust!) bunnies, which actually made it through the machines OK), we are all put back together.

Between school and open house, we made a trip to Chick-fil-a (have you ever goolged this misspelled? you get ALL KINDS OF THINGS YOU DON'T WANT). Chick-fil-a is the best place to take a toddler. Healthy(ish) kids meals with a sticky mat. And the one I went to had cheerios for waiting and a play place. Good times...until it was time to leave play place to go to open house, anyway.

Well, that's probably enough adventure for one day.

No comments: