Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love my baby

I do. I mean, even after long hard days I love my baby. But today, I just really love my baby. It certainly helps that she has been a pleasant little girl, I'm sure. She "let" me read the paper while she played happily (putting my shoes and socks on!). After I turned on some music, she danced for me awhile until I felt compelled to dance with her. What fun! Also, as it turns out, it is a great work out. Dancing while hoisting a 27 pounder around really takes some strength. And if you've never shared an ice cream sandwich with a toddler, let me encourage you to do so immediately. I almost (almost) didn't even mind that I hardly got a bite. What pleasure she had! And I really didn't mind the messy clean up. Isn't that what being a kid is all about? So, even though the day is only half over, I felt the need to write about this. Who knows, the joyous feelings may not last until the end of the day!

No comments: