I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Arboretum and other activities
Today I met up with some friends at the Arboretum for the Autumn Blooms. Everything was so pretty! Baby had a fair time...not great, but fair. Momma had a good time. Here are some photos of the day and also some from the weekend.
Have you been feeding her enough? She looks like she's getting skinney, and her legs are getting longer! I told you to push down on her head every day to keep her from growing - are you? :) I'm glad y'all are having so much fun - this is a great time of year to spend time outside...
1 comment:
Have you been feeding her enough? She looks like she's getting skinney, and her legs are getting longer!
I told you to push down on her head every day to keep her from growing - are you? :)
I'm glad y'all are having so much fun - this is a great time of year to spend time outside...
Post a Comment