Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to normal

What peace I have in my heart, currently, anyway. Baby is back home with me, and I'm finding that I don't mind stepping over toys again. I wonder how long this will last! At any rate, I was glad for the break, and now I'm glad to get back into a routine.


Lots of fun has been happening. I got to see Hubby once more before he headed out of state for more training. Comment or email to get his latest address. He would love to hear from you all! And with my parents, I got to take Baby to Fiesta Texas! She had a great time...uh, er...at least her mom had a great time. I think she enjoyed a few things, too...like the ice cream.


So, God is continuing to be faithful, and I'm continuing to ask for and receive his mercy to get through each day. Baby was an angel baby on the 5 hour drive home, and she let me read to her and rock her before bed. It has been so long since she has behaved that way! Maybe all she needed was a week with Grams. What a sweet girl.


Check out the photos for the good times we've enjoyed.
she sat in her own truck!
she was more interested in the instruments (background) than the ride
country girl!
playing in the dirt
hubby enjoyed an evening with friends
I had to drive us home
cooling off after a hot afternoon at play
are we having fun?
yes!






3 comments:

Mr. Fellers said...

Many thanks to your folks for taking care of Sadie and giving you some time off. It looks like the theme park was a ton of fun! I'll bet Sadie loved it. She is just getting to be so big isn't she? I'm almost surprised she didn't drive home...

Emily said...

So glad you are feeling happier - don't you just love an angel baby? :) Definitely send me Mike's address - we would love to send him something.

Grams said...

Loved the pictures...didn't we have fun? And yes, please send Mike's addresses, both snail and e.