Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy Town

With a title like that you're probably expecting a fabulously fun story.  I don't have one.  But I do feel like I live in Crazy Town.  Mostly just in my head.  Although I nearly always have a blog title or subject running through my head, I can't seem to think of anything fun to write about.

Yesterday I picked up a Bible study I got right after Baby was born.  A devotional for new mothers.  It's going to be a great re-read.  How is it so easy to forget what we learn?!  I read the opening words and was instantly calmed.  Isaiah 40:11.  He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.  Man, do I ever need to be reminded of that.  On occasion I get a bit overwhelmed thinking about raising two children, but wouldn't you agree that God is looking out for me?!

Now on to a fun video we just recorded.

1 comment:

Grams said...

I'm sad that the video isn't working for me. But isn't it wonderful how God brings to us just what we need?