Sunday, January 24, 2010

5 AM concert

So Baby has always been a little funny about sleep.  She's slept through the night fairly well since she was 10 weeks old, but she has always been an early riser.  And guess what, Momma is NOT.  So that kinda makes for a grumpy Momma most of the time.  Anyway.  Last night the "morning" started at 4:51 with joyful coos.  Which quickly turned into singing.  Baby is not the kinda child who can be told, "It's night, go back to sleep" so I was on edge thinking the worst.  After a moment I was able to make out the song...Jinggle Bells.  Complete with the "dashing through the snow" part.  It made me chuckle and for a moment it was cute until I rememered she doesn't go back to sleep.  Ah, but it must have been my lucky day (night?).  She DID actually sing herself back to sleep.  I on the other hand, was basically up.  So it goes.  I'm pretty sure she's going to be a recording artist!

No comments: