Like every other woman in the world. Can't sleep. And then I get all grouchy with my kids the next day and it makes me even more grouchy that I'm grouchy because I'm tired. I've got two problems that happen nearly every night. Either I wake up around 5ish and can't go back to sleep, or Hubby gets up around 5ish to go to work and I can't go back to sleep. Either way, that's too early for me, unless I get myself to bed by about 8, and we all know that isn't gonna happen. So dear Hubby suggested I write next time I couldn't go back to sleep, and here I sit. What's on my mind you ask?
We made an offer on a house. We were counter offered. We made a counter. It's a fixer upper. We don't have an offer on our house. How is this gonna work? We're gonna run outta cash, and that's a problem. Or maybe we won't run outta cash, but I still get to lose sleep worrying about it.
Baby doesn't have a best friend. I've been praying for one for her for over a year. She needs a little girlfriend.
And I'm tired. I wake up, can't go back to sleep, and I start worrying about how tired I'm gonna be the next day.
Who knows how to shut their brain down?! Please share!
Am I gonna hear Little Baby in the morning? Let's say I do go back to sleep now. And then again after Hubby leaves at 6. Am I gonna hear Little Baby and get up? I don't set an alarm (I don't usually need one). And we've got a big day ahead of us. Little Baby has his last day of Mother's Day Out today, so Baby and I are gonna have a fun day together. I'm thinking a movie, the mall, and maybe a new Iphone for Momma (don't GET me started on how angry I am with my phone right now!!).
And Baby has her ballet recital this evening. She's gotta be there at 5:20. The show starts at 6. Her class is number 17, so that's gonna put her on stage at about 7. Are there gonna be snacks back stage? And who is watching her? I had to fill out some dumb form with a copy of my drivers license that I'm the only one dropping her off and picking her up, but no one was in charge back there, and no one asked me at the dress rehearsal if I was the one signed up to pick up/drop off. And what about Little Baby? I'm sure he is gonna love sitting in my lap for an hour plus when he would rather be eating dinner. He had graham crackers for dinner last night because I was trying to keep him quiet during the rehearsal. I gave him dinner when we got home, but he just threw it on the floor for the dog. And that bothers me.
What else is bothering me. Mmmm...that might be it. Sometimes I try to think of odd patterns to get myself back to sleep. Like I'll just think of the color gray. Or do you remember back when there used to be "snow" on TVs? Sometimes I'll think of that. But nothing helps. Momma is tired, so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment