Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What we've been up to






So for some reason I downloaded a lot of photos off my camera onto the computer. And it was fun looking at them, and I realized that we've been doing a lot of stuff lately. Since Christmas we've dedicated Little Baby at church, celebrated Baby's birthday, and gone on two camping trips. Yes, you read that right, it was not a typo. We've gone on TWO camping trips. One with kids, one without. For a gal who prefers warm showers and feather beds, this was quite an adventure. And I'll even do it again! It's not like I've never been camping, it just didn't sound like a whole bunch of fun with a baby. But now since we've got a big 4 year old, she was ready for camping, and Little Baby had to just go along for the ride. Anyway, here are some pics. Two big events coming up next are my first Tupperware party and Little Baby's birthday! Always something going on.

No comments: