Little Baby is communicating! I'm pretty sure that he has been saying "more" for awhile. At dinner time. But last night he crawled over to me, pulled himself up, looked at me, and said...no kidding..."Mama." And then he turned and looked at Hubby and said, "Dada." And we both heard it and our eyes lit up in recognition, so it's gotta be true! Such a sweet time for parenthood. And then this morning while Little Baby was gorging himself at breakfast he not only said more, but he also signed it. He wanted more strawberries. We've had feeding problems with him all along because he gags and chokes so much, but he's finally made the transition and is starting table food. At over 11 months old, I say it's finally time!
And of course this is a special weekend, and we are celebrating Easter. Baby and I spent the morning coloring eggs, and later we'll take the family to church for a silent communion. Not sure how silent it will be with the kids, but we'll keep it holy and praise Jesus for what He has done for all of us! Amen!
1 comment:
It's a good thing Jesus loves the little children because they were anything BUT silent in the Friday night "silent communion"!
And I have to agree, LB definitely said "Momma" and "Dada"!!
Post a Comment