I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Birthday Bash!
Check it out! We had so much fun...my "Baby" is three. Wow. How did that happen?! Guess "they" are right...time really does fly.
Anywho. This was Baby's first big party. Up until now we've just had a few folks over to the house, but I really went a little nuts this time. I just wanted to have a big party. So, guess what? We had a big party! With all her school friends and other friends, too.
I'll need to get some photos up here too. The cake was super cute, if I do say so myself. Looked like a barn, including cupcakes decorated like animals!
So, we rented out this party facility place that had animals for petting and even mini golf. I wasn't sure the kids would care about the golf, but they actually did get out there and run around (not so much play golf, tho). Everyone had tons of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was an incredibly fun party. Thanks for inviting us. I have some pics up on Flickr. They are pretty Avery centric, but we have some photos of Sadie and the other kids as well. It was nice to see the kids having so much fun. What a great day.
JOhn
Post a Comment