Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow!

I think everyone who reads the blog knows we had quite an unusual weather event by now...12.5 inches of snow! Unheard of. It was fun and pretty, and it really didn't get below freezing much, so it wasn't even that messy. Although most of the city did have a snow day on Friday. We got out and played in it some, although I must admit...I think I remember playing in the snow when I was older. Baby didn't last in it very long before telling me, "I'm freezing!". We just don't have the proper outerwear here. Anyway. It's early now, and I can't sleep, so I thought I'd get up and get on with my day. Or maybe I'll go back to bed. We'll see. Enjoy the videos!

2 comments:

John Peterson said...

Who would have thought we would ever get this much snow in February? What a great time though. We had 9" of snow in our front yard and we built a pretty respectable 5-foot plus tall snow man.

I really enjoy reading this blog. I think we're going to have to setup one of these for the Petersons.

JOhn

Grams said...

Love it all! BTW, what are you doing up at 5 a.m?
I'm also happy to see the playhouse--it's going to be fantastalicious!