I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Celery and Charlie
We have some new friends. Celery and Charlie. They have been hanging around for a few days now. Celery is a girl and Charlie is a boy. They are two (well, that's not completely true. Saturday they were grown ups, today they are two). And they do a lot of interesting things...like play in the play house with Baby, go to the airport, and eat Mexican food. They even ride in the car and go grocery shopping with us. It's funny to hear Baby talk about them! And every time I ask Baby about them she says, "But I already told you...Celery and Charlie (and fill in the blank here)." I wonder how long they will hang around?! I'm kinda getting a kick outta this pretend friend thing. It's so fun to be 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment