



Well, it's not really the first day of school. I just sorta declared it the first day of school. Since Baby went all summer, it's no big deal to her, but I felt like we needed to mark the occasion. I went back to work on Tuesday, so since she started going to TCS last year on the first Tuesday of August, I figured that would work. See last year's pic? That little bald Baby? Oh, and really the "first" day back was class photo day, so she had her shirt on (the HUGE blue "dress"), and since that wasn't all that cute, I decided to dress her up in a "back to school" outfit and document it again on Wednesday. So, if you're still with me on all this...check out the pony tail! Or the sprout from her head that we call a pony tail. I realize that most little girls start wearing bows and such at about age 2 months, but we waited 2 years. No hair=no hair embellishments in my world. The other pic is Baby with one of her fav teachers.
Other things of note: Baby continues to love ketchup. In fact, twice this week she has had tomatoes dipped in ketchup for dinner. I figure it could be a lot worse. Oh, she also eats ketchup with a spoon, and if she can't get it all with the spoon, she just goes in with her fingers. Seriously? Ew. I've also seen her dip her strawberries and cherries in in. Gross. Whatever. You know, pretty much nearly anything goes around here.
1 comment:
Awwww we look so cute in the back to school picture!! I loved her outfit by the way. I can't tell you how much of a difference a year has made. I mean really she has grown leaps and bounds since starting. I am slg that lil chickie is around still because she just lights up my day when she comes in every morning. She is such a little sweetie!
Post a Comment