Ok, I really didn't know how much I needed this thing until I had it, and today just solidified it for me. It entertained Baby for nearly half an hour while we waited for food. NOTHING entertains Baby for that long, not even TV or food itself. This thing is great. Well, aside from actually making phone calls, but who cares. And easy enough for a 2 year old. I've only got one game on it for her so far, but that seems to be enough! No more toting half a truckload of toys along for any given task (like grocery shopping or waiting for an oil change, etc...). Iphone it is!
Cute things Baby has said/done: She said I need Jesus! Much better than No Jesus. She was actually referring to the Bible because I was reading it to her this morning. From the book of Mark, full of short parables. Mmm...not sure if it's appropriate to move from that straight to the potty. Buuuutttt...she was sitting on the potty (unsuccessfully, but still sitting on it), and looked straight at me and said, "Go to kitchen, Mommy," and then pointed toward the door! Crazy girl. Guess I often tell her that I need to go to the kitchen.
I've been keeping her up a little later in the hopes that she'll sleep past 6:30. We'll see. I told her as I was putting her to bed to sleep late, past 7. When did that become late?!
1 comment:
That's pretty cool. I can hardly wait until Avery and I can play Wii video games together. Speaking of the Wii, I'm hoping you can attach one of those Wii style wrist straps to your iPhone. I would hate for your iPhone to be destroyed by a toddler toss.
JOhn
Post a Comment