Not that's it been a bad day or anything. It hasn't. And it's fun to listen to Baby singing Old McDonald (a new favorite). The end of the day sure is tough, though. About 10 minutes to go until the vet closed, I noticed a huge giant hot spot on Dixie, the golden. Who is of course, already on ear infection medication. I swear. I hope no one else goes to the vet as often as I do. We'll be there at 8 AM in the morning on the way to work. Of course it just wouldn't be practical for me to have seen the hot spot earlier today when it would have been no problem for me to get her to the vet. Ah, but so it will be, me schleping the dirty hairy golden and Baby in the big 'ole honkin' truck while I prance around in heels and a business suit. Nice. Not to mention that she'll have to make it through an uncomfortable night. The vet said I could give her children's benedryl, and as luck would have it, I had some on hand. Poor girl, I hope it helps.
After the whole hot spot discovery, we came inside to have the worst pot pie I have ever made. Mostly because the crust was underdone, but also because veggies were mostly just corn. Bleh. I'm hungry. Think I'll have to top the night off with some ice cream.
So, thanks for all of you who ask about Hubby and continue to pray. My recent response is that the end is in sight! Yeah, if you use high powered binoculars and sorta tilt your head to the left and squint out of your right eye. That's how I feel right now, anyway. Ah, but tomorrow is another day. I told Hubby when he was home that every day he was gone I wished it was tomorrow, and every day he was home, I wished it was yesterday. He pointed out that I was never happy. I thought it was a nice sentiment. Miss ya, love!
PS: I wish it was already tomorrow
1 comment:
"I told Hubby when he was home that every day he was gone I wished it was tomorrow, and every day he was home, I wished it was yesterday."Wow. That's really sweet. My eyes started to tear up.
JOhn
Post a Comment