Monday, January 12, 2009

Today was a fun day

Ah, Mondays. Sometimes Mondays can be the hardest day. But not today! It was a MOPS day, which is always enjoyable. AND Baby took a 3 hour nap! Oh, don't you just love those rare days? I guess she was worn out from getting up at 6 all weekend. I took advantage of the time by taking a little nap and getting a head start on dinner...spinach pita pizzas, which went over VERY well. I felt so healthy.

We ran a few errands which included a trip to the vet for Weenie who has some weird skin fungus and swollen paws. I don't think the 2 are connected. Anyway, an arm and a leg later plus 2 new meds, I think we're all set. It seems like Weenie is an old lady with health problems. She still barks like a toddler, though. Hubby will also be glad to know we got a new webcam. I bought the one that said "easy install". I haven't installed it yet, so we'll see.

So, cute things Baby did today: read books on the couch under the blanket with me, enjoyed a drink from Sonic (half price hour, of course), and just about everything else, really. She is so often such a good girl.

OK, time to unwind. I think I'll have a piece of that whole grain banana bread I made...mmm...does it sound like I'm a little granola these days?!

No comments: