Sunday, January 18, 2009

Things to share

Ya know, there are a lot of things that just really stink with Hubby being gone, and one of them is that there is no one to easily share with all those funny things kids do. Oh, how I just wish someone coulda seen Baby pulling ME in the wagon! Oh my goodness! It's times like these that I know God sees and I can share those moments with him. And I can tell everyone else. Seriously! Baby pulled me in the wagon. It started with me pulling her, of course. And someone she busted her lip (really, no idea how because I had my back to her pulling her...I just suddenly heard a horrible scream). And so I picked her up and cuddled her for awhile. And of course she didn't want to get back in so we walked. She wanted to pull the handle...OK, cute. Then she said, "Mommy, sit down" and patted inside the wagon. Well, what was I to do other than sit down?! And she actually pulled me! Just a tiny bit, then she appropriately said, "Heavy". Ah.

And thank you to all who have phoned. Wow! What a response. It's kinda funny...someone will call and I'll think, oh this is nice! And we'll be having a nice chat when suddenly I say...hey, did you read my blog? Ha ha. Oh well, I'm glad my pleas worked.

No comments: