I'm thankful for the monster headache I had because it forced me to rest for an hour (which I wouldn't have done), and I'm glad I could hold it together until I put Baby to bed (early). I'm grateful for Hubby (this is hard) going to The Iraq and for the blessings that will flow from it in regard to the growth of God's kingdom and richness and fullness that our marriage and family will experience when he returns. I'm thankful for the incessant whining from Baby because I'm learning to be much more patient and empathetic.
Let's move on and talk scripture. A few verses that touched me today: 2 Chronicles 20:15..."Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but Gods...17...You will not have to fight this battle....Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged...the Lord will be with you." 1 Peter 5:6-7 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under Gods' mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." Amen!
On a lighter note, check out the fun photos:

Baby having fun on a pony! Third time is the charm.
1 comment:
I've prayed for patience quite a few times myself. Just the other day I looked at Avery whining and realized that I was more patient because of her. I'm not perfect in this regard yet, but I feel I'm certainly way better.
JOhn
Post a Comment