I just sorta felt like writing. You may notice the new layout...whadaya think? I think it is super pretty! Anyone else noticing the ridiculous grocery prices? I mean, a loaf of bread for 3 BUCKS?! I used to think $1.89 was steep. I've been trying to buy some edemame for months, and I've finally located it at the store. Why is all edemame "product of China"? I don't know about you, but I plan to avoid eating anything from China. So, I spent over $100 bucks at the store...for just me and Baby. That is way wrong. I guess I got some stuff that wasn't food (health/beauty/pharmacy), but it still seems like a lot to me. At least the price of gas is going down.
What does everyone else eat? Don't you wonder? Yeah, yeah, I know I'm probably overly fixated on food. But I sorta want to peek into all the kids' lunch boxes at Baby's school to get some ideas. How many tuna sandwiches and boiled eggs can a kid eat? Well, a lot, actually, but I'd like to introduce some variety (hence the edemama).
I have managed to get my back unaligned again, and this time it was without doing anything fun like the wii. I can attribute it to nothing. It just started hurting, and now my whole leg down to my knee is in pain. If I can't work it out in the gym, I guess I better get back to the chiropractor. Am I growing old already? Seems too soon for that.
We have some fun things on tap for the weekend. 2 big things: a visit from Grams and a birthday party with a pony! Oh, not baby's party. We are just attending. Given the last experience with a pony, I'm not sure how this one will go, but I think she'll at least like petting it.
Baby is so smart. She can count. No kidding. She can get to 3 all by herself, but it sorta falls apart after that. She skips 4 and goes right to 5. I think it's because of all the stairs at school. They count them (Grandma counts them too). Anyway. I guess I'll just keep working so I have a reason to send her to daycare. She loves it!
Let's see, what else. Oh, Baby can also work the buckles on high chairs and such. She can't unbuckle them, luckily, though. Hubby will be glad to know that it's just the same 'ole same 'ole around here. I'm still setting off the smoke alarm in the kitchen when I bake. Did you know you can hear the smoke alarm all the way out in the yard by the swing set? The other day I was baking some chicken and I kept hearing this beep beep noise and I was like, what is that? When I went inside I sure found out! And NO, the chicken itself wasn't burned. Goo that's accumulated on the bottom of the oven is what was burning.
OK. I'm going to watch The Office now.
1 comment:
Love the new layout!! Way cute.
Post a Comment