Who is Penny Anderly? And why hasn't she told all her contacts that she changed her number over TWO YEARS ago? Even Gramma didn't have her new number (that call was probably about a year ago). But, ever so often we get a personal call (plus plenty of solicitations) for Penny. The most recent one was last night at eleven. I believe I've mentioned before about how tired I am, so that call wasn't welcome. Although I must admit the gal on the other end was really apologetic.
So, Hubby is off in another land. I heard from him this morning from Germany. I'm not sure where he is now. I'll let you know whenever I do. So, for the rest of the day, I believe some retail therapy is in order!
1 comment:
Hey at least you have a person on the other end calling you. Back when I used to live with Todd we used to get a fax machine calling us incessantly. I literally had like 10+ messages from a fax machine on our answering machine one day. The damn fax machines would call at all hours too... I finally resorted to hooking up my own fax machine and receiving the faxes so I could tell people to take us off their list. I once received a purchase order from TI or Boeing or something for tens of thousands of dollars.... haha
JOhn
Post a Comment