Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Schwan Man

To those who know, you are probably pretty excited. I love Schwan's! Boy, did everyone who didn't answer their door yesterday afternoon sure miss out on a treat. As luck would have it Baby and I were in the yard enjoying a little bubble blowing, otherwise I might not have been so lucky. Anyway, they are trying to set up routes in my neighborhood (that after much deliberation I've decided not to join...not quite the nutritional content I seek...too bad), and we got a few ice cream sandwiches! Who says having a baby isn't worth the effort.

Other highlights include gym class (which Baby seemed to really enjoy), having a friend over for dinner, and buying a stroller. That's right, folks. I bought a stroller...online without even trying it. I'll let ya know how it works out for us. I went for the baby jogger.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Grams said...

Can't believe you passed on the Schwann man! G'mama's freezer looks like an ad for Schwann! And she's just one little ole lady....At least you weren't too nutritional to turn down ice cream sandwiches! When will the stroller arrive....and what color did you choose?