Another day of adjustment. It's been good but different. Today I went back to work and Baby went back to school. Well, Baby went to a new school. And the school is located just across the street from work! So, Baby got all dolled up today and looked just too cute toddeling up to school carrying her lunch box. I actually do have a picture. Ah, it's just too much trouble to upload. Maybe later. So, she seemed to do OK when I left.
Nothing that exciting to report really. I think it will be nice to have a little bit more of a routine at least a few days a week, anyway. Since I worked today, no one coulda expected me to cook, right? Baby and I went out to Sonic for half price burger night, then it was off to bath and bed for Baby. How is it that I have so much more energy at the end of the day when I work than when I'm at home "not working" (ha ha!)?!?
2 comments:
I feel you on that one, sister! Hey, I actually posted a blog thingie today. shocker, huh? :) love ya
Well, let's use some of that energy to upload the pictures---grandmothers are waiting!
Post a Comment