I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Musings
So I thought earlier in this evening that I wanted to blog about a few things, then I sat down to do it and I can't remember what I was going to blog about. It had something to do with kids. I know that's a surprise. Ah, I think I remember one thing. Sadie (looks like I'm giving up that whole Baby/Little Baby thing that I started way back when I was ubered out about posting personal info on the world wide web, but since I'm pretty sure my mom is the only one reading I'm not as freaked out about that) has asked a few questions recently about either before she was born or when she was a baby. The most recent one was what was the first name I thought about giving her. I told her Penny, short for Pencil Sharpener, which is true (obviously a joke, but yes, we referred to her as Penny for quite awhile). But I remember there was another name I really wanted to give her, but Mike didn't like it. I knew it started with an A, but couldn't remember the actual name! So to the Internet for "baby girl A names" to be reminded that I wanted to name her Amelia Mae. I still think it's cute. So for the rest of the evening she had me call her Amelia Mae, and she called me Ma. I think she got the better deal.
There were a few things I wanted to write about Joe, too, but at the end of the day mostly what comes to mind is, "Well, this day was a fail with him. Good thing there is tomorrow." I'm having a real hard time with him and his spastic 2 year old ways. Can't seem to get him to do much of anything I want him to do.
This evening was nice out, and I so wanted to go for an after dinner walk, but luckily I had a flash of reality and didn't go. I know it would end up with me running down the sidewalk sweating while Joe runs away into the street, ultimately trips on his fast feet and totally bite it while I have to fume while carrying him home uphill while he cries and poor sweet Sadie gets the short end of the stick while I yell at her to hurry up and turn around we have to go home because this walk has turned into a beating. Ah, such the joys of motherhood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment