I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Little Baby is Two!
So continuing in the madness of the past 5 years, I went all out on birthday cake. I don't really go all out on the parties, but the cake, yes. We had a circus theme (mostly because I already had a clown pan), and there are ideas all over the internet for carnival/circus decorations and games. We had 3 other families over who all have children about the same age as ours, so it was a good time. Food was frito pie and corn dog casserole muffins and plenty of junk like pretzels, popcorn, cotton candy, and of course cake and ice cream! I thought the photo booth turned out especially well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOW what a creative idea! Love it. You are such a great momma. I can not believe how big those babies are getting. I miss them!
Post a Comment