Big time. Times two. Or three, or whatever. Now that (hopefully), it's all (mostly) behind us I felt like blogging.
Question: what's worse than having a broken air conditioner in one billion degree heat?
Answer: Having TWO broken air conditions in a billion degree heat!
The first one was at the new house, which was crummy, but since we don't actually live there and the part was under warranty, it wasn't super awful. Just super expensive.
But then when the air condition at the house where I actually live and sleep started wigging out on me, it was time for me to wig out on Hubby. After an afternoon of work, it works (sans "professional" service call...so proud of my handy man!), and I'm a happy and cool gal once again. The experience wasn't super expensive, but it was pretty awful.
On a related note...we actually pulled our house from the market last week. I go in and out of wig out mode over that. But mostly I feel like it's the right thing to do. No, actually I'm certain it's the right thing to do, for a variety of boring reasons I won't detail. But the plan is to get it back on and list it for lease. Soooo....if you're in the area, or want to be, contact me!
The other day I was in the new house, and noticed that it was coming along so well, that I was gonna have to, well, actually move soon. Yikes! It's sorta all be fun and games up til now, but I've got to get crackin' on this packing business.
And on other unrelated things. We had our first family vacation the other week, and had a perfectly wonderful time. Thanks, Parents! We drove down to Port A (quite a drive, but worth it), and both the kids had a blast, as well as everyone else. Maybe I'll put some pictures up sometime, but don't count on it (might as well be real, here, right?).
And an alternative title for this post was "It's true" In that the second kid lives in a household that's the age of the oldest. For instance, Baby was nearly 3 before I took her to the movie theater. Little Baby was the ripe old age of 15 months. I've just been wanting to take Baby to see Winnie The Pooh (which is odd, since I really don't care for the books...why do they make Pooh so d-u-m-b?). Little Baby watched some, screamed through part, and then finally fell asleep, which was really confusing to me, because he pretty much doesn't sleep anywhere except his bed and maybe sometimes the car. But anyway, it was fun, and I'm glad we went. But I'm not planning that adventure again for any time soon.
1 comment:
Owen has already been to two movies at the ripe old age of 3 months! :)
Bummer about your A/Cs, but I'm glad you got them fixed! Ours went out last summer and it sucked big time.
Post a Comment