Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby!






My Baby is 4 years old today! And I can already tell a big difference between a four year old and a three year old. She is suddenly so much more grown up. We didn't have a party this year, but we did celebrate with a special day. Or as it turned out...days. We left Little Baby at home with my folks on Saturday while Hubby and I took Baby out for some special time. We went to see The Little Mermaid puppet show and then out for dinner where Baby got a Dr. Pepper (first time I have EVER got her anything besides milk or water!) and a balloon shaped like a butterfly. Then on Sunday we decided we wanted to give her her "big" present (second hand bike), her cake (see previous post...the hair actually turned out better than expected), and her birthday dinner (hotdogs and tator tots...not a vegetable in sight!). Today on her actual birthday she got to open the rest of her presents and cards. I love a four year old!

No comments: