


Yes, folks, Little Baby has made his grand arrival! I know that those of you who already know this have been wondering when I was ever gonna blog about this. Well, as you might expect, I've been a little busy, not to mention ti-red. So, this will be brief. Here are photos.
So, it was a bit of a surprise that Little Baby arrived when he did. Yeah, I know...I'd only been pregnant forever, it really shouldn't have been that surprising that I had a baby. It's just that Baby was a week late, and never did I ever expect to have a baby two weeks early! Nevertheless, we were more or less prepared and are of course thrilled that he's here.
We are sorta evolving into some sort of routine, and Baby has been SUCH a good girl! She isn't really overly interested in him, but she's not uninterested, either. We've had mothers here for the first week and through this weekend because...guess what?! Hubby is at army this weekend. Go Army. Lucky. Three whole nights sleep without interruptions. Doesn't seem right, huh?
Anyway, I had a great escape this morning. So lavish. Kids at home, mom watching them both. A little starbucks, mani, pedi...ahhhh...Replied to a few texts, took a few calls, and as I was setting down my phone...I dropped it into the pedi bath! Agggghhhh! My i phone is the only thing that keeps me awake at nite while nursing (ok, not the only thing...the screaming baby does too). Blast. I did make one call on it soon after. And now I have it drying in a bowl of rice. We'll see. Seems kinda cruel, huh?
Well, seriously, we are so blessed with Little Baby. It's funny. The immediate feelings you have. So much hope, love, and wonder. Can't wait to see where this ride takes us!
2 comments:
Thanks for the blog and the pictures! Ella has been hitting your daughter up for advice on having a baby brother. She doesn't say much except that he cries and it's loud! I love it!
Glad to see you are up and around I was shocked to see you last week! But I know the feeling too. I can't wait for more pictures but I know you need your rest! Hope hubby enjoyed his Army time and hopefully he did some double daddy duty when he got home!
Hope y'all are doing well. He is adorable and love the nursery! Look forward to meeting him sometime soon! Take care. -- Caryn
Post a Comment