Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to the world of dance!

I'm beyond excited. I'm so excited, and I'm not quite sure from where all this excitement comes. Well, I mean, I'm excited because Baby starts ballet lessons on Thursday, but for some reason, I'm ridiculously excited! I can't wait! Baby and I have been talking about it for weeks now, and she's pretty excited about it, too. So, today I took Baby to her first ballet slipper fitting. Oooohhhhh....I wish I woulda taken some pictures. It was so cute seeing her feet measured and and fitted for those slippers! And when I checked out, the lady, sensing my excitement said, "Welcome to the world of dance." And as soon as we got in the car she had to put on her tights and slippers...her idea, not mine, seriously. Stay tuned for pics after Thursday! Who knew that ballet could start as early as 2 1/2?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWWW how cute! I started at that age and took for 15 years! I loved every last bit of it. I am sure she will love it to. Where will she be taking from? I can't wait to see the pictures.