So, naturally I open all of Hubby's mail. Get this...the most recent piece was a recruiting flyer from the Army National Guard! Seriously? If he wanted to know more about what it was like and all the so called "benefits" of volunteering, he needed to only call his local recruiter. If I wasn't up-to-date with the awful suicide rate of army recruiters, I mighta just given a call and told them what they could do with their recruiting flyer. I would hate to contribute to anything harmful, but, seriously? There was even a picture of an army uniform with his name on it so he could get the idea of what it must look like.
Well, I'm slowly getting over a 2 week allergy/sinus infection bout. Or at least I think I'm getting over it. At any rate, I'm living through it. Baby is still the sweetest thing you would ever know, and still getting up at 6:30. Ug. Her newest trick is talking in (mostly) complete sentences! It's fun to have a baby conversation with her. Her birthday is in 3 weeks! We're celebrating with our friend Curious George.
1 comment:
Hah hah. That's so funny about you getting so mad about some recruiting literature. Don't be upset - it's just like if you get ads in the mail to subscribe to some magazine that you already get in the mail. It's all advertising, probably contracted out anyhow.
Have fun with Sadie! See if you can teach her the words to the Aggie War Hymn!!!!!
Post a Comment