So, there is this stupid Elmo potty book I ordered thinking it might help with this potty training business, and it might have (still a LONG way to go), but when you say something like, "Baby, Elmo likes to potty! Let's go potty!" ya know what Baby does? Runs and puts ELMO on the potty and refuses to sit on the potty herself. I guess it makes sense, given the title of the book and all. So, I'm sure Baby is all kinds of confused when I tell her that Elmo likes to potty so SHE can potty too, and then I tell her Elmo isn't allowed on the potty. Mmm. How is that supposed to work, Momma? If Elmo likes to potty, shouldn't he sit on the potty? Good point, Baby. I'm writing a new potty book. It's gonna be called Elmo likes it when YOU potty.
We had a great day today. We did a lot, so I guess it's really best when we are busy. Here is where we went today: the Y, the library, the park, and Chic-fil-a, where, BTW, I did not order enough food for either me OR Baby. We both finished our dinner (chic-fil-a sandy for me, fruit, milk, and 1 chicken strip for Baby), and said, "More, more"! So we had to split an order of 3 more chicken strips. I guess maybe next time I'll just start out with those yummy fries and try not to be so virtuous. It's no surprise Baby has such a great appetite given her mother's.
Ah, time to start puttering around the house to get ready for tomorrow.
2 comments:
I was just LOL! Poor Elmo likes to potty, but doesn't get to.....Baby apparently doesn't care that much....Momma is in a quandry! So funny.
Hah! It is a little ironic... Doesn't she have a doll that actually does pee? Hmmmm....
Post a Comment