I created this blog as a way to connect with "Hubby/Daddy" as he spent time serving our country in Iraq. He's been home for 8 years but the good 'ole US has called him into service again. I'm dusting this old blog off and using it again-mostly to communicate with him. Enjoy!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Update on Weenie
Well, what a roller coaster the past week has been. I basically dog napped Weenie yesterday from the vet. And she had a tiny bit to eat last night AND this morning! I had been sorta planning on today being The Very Bad Day, but it turns out that day will be some other day in the undetermined future. I went to have her IV needle removed (they've kept it in her for a week so they don't have to re stick her), and the vet said that NO, today is NOT the day for Weenie's last day with us. Now, all she has to do is continue to eat. I've been feeding her peanut butter off my finger (to get her meds down). She isn't her usually peppy self, but who would be after a week in the hospital? And for those of you who are wondering...you don't want to know what it costs to have an animal in the hospital for a week. Suffice it to say that I'm happy to pay it for another day with Weenie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear weenie is feeling better.
JOhn
Wonderful news! The world is a happier place with Weenie in it. :)
I am so sorry Weenie is sick. :( I know that is heartbreaking...she is a member of your family. I am glad she is doing better, though. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment