Other b-day related items included a night out with the girls (including cheesecake and champagne...again, fabulous!), candles, and a new wii game! Cookin' mama. As if I don't actually cook enough without playing a game. Sorta reminds me of my attraction to the hit Lifetime series Army Wives. Like I have to watch a show to live an army wife life. Ah, the true colors of irony. The cookin' mama game really is a lot of fun. I'm getting faster with my sauteing and chopping. Maybe I'll throw a dinner (uh, I mean wii) party soon.
The folks were in town for a couple of days, and we had all sorts of big fun. We spent some time at the arboretum with a cow, uh, I mean, Baby, and we got to attend a pro tennis match. Martin and some other guy. Baby didn't really watch a whole lot, but it was a fun experience. The cow also had her first experience with a trick or treat environment at a church festival this afternoon. She really didn't care for the pony ride AT ALL, but I did manage to snap a photo before she demanded to get off.




3 comments:
so glad you were able to enjoy a full day of pampering!! too bad about the stolen cash!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you and sadie, you look awesome, corona!!
So I just realized I never wished you a happy b-day on the phone yesterday! What a loser friend! Anyway, Happy Birthday 1 day late. :)
MOOOOOO!!!! I love that costume!
Post a Comment