Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 2

So, if you read my past blog on myspace, you know this is really more like a diary than everyone elses' "hey, look my kid is so kool" blog. I'm sure I'll put some kool kid stuff on here too (because Baby's parents are SO kool), but anywho. Back to the mundane.

The morning distraction was a continuation of last week's swimming lessons. We are taking (literally "we" this is one of those super phun classes where moms get to hang out in swim-wear with the babies. After all...they CAN'T SWIM) lessons at a local rec center. If you are local, you may be aware of that nasty pool parasite (yes, parasite, not virus) called crypto-symsomthing that has been making the rounds. We were assured that the pool was safe, but maybe try to keep the kids from drinking the water. Because it is SO EASY to keep a toddler from drinking pool water. So far, so good...no parasite symptoms.

On to the next distraction, which included a chiropractic adjustment necessary because of a wii boxing indicdent. Yes, you read correctly. But good news, I'm back on track and ready to kick some Shawn-Dawg boxing tail.

And the next distraction. Visiting my friend and her new 1 month old angel baby. Always sleeps, champ at eating, little fussing. Man, if I new babies could be that easy, I might have another one by now! Ha.

And now is where it gets fun. After nap, Baby turned into a beast-monster. It's been quite awhile since I've had to go outside and yell, but today was that day. No matter. We got over it after some good old fashioned tears, mud pies, and water hose action. Who says you have to have fancy toys. Give a kid a water hose on a hot day and sit back with your own entertainment.

So, there ya have it. Day 2. Or is it day 399? Mmm.

No comments: