Monday, July 28, 2008

Address

I wish it was yesterday. For a few weeks I've wished it was yesterday. Starting tomorrow I'll wish it was tomorrow. Whatever. Only like 400 more days to go. For those of you who would like an address for Hubby, please email me. I've got one that will be good until Sept. 6th, then we'll get another one.

Ah, so much to do here. It looks like the Army threw up in my home and did a messy job at cleaning it up. Stuff is every where! I guess I'll be busy cleaning up for awhile. That's nice. Something to do. Or maybe I'll just sorta take the day off and get back into things tomorrow. Swim lessons for Baby start back up tomorrow! Big fun.

2 comments:

John Peterson said...

I would like an address please. I won't send Mike any Maxim magazines this time...

diane walton said...

I love you!!! I'm here for you!!!
Oh, and hey, I have a blog started now. I had to join the cool club I guess ;)